Saturday, March 04, 2017

What The CIA and FBI Knew About Trump Before 2016

Josh Marshall · Thursday, March 02, 2017, 5:40 pm

As you've likely inferred from my recent posts I've spent a lot of time in recent days and weeks piecing together different elements of the Trump/Russia story. I've brought other colleagues into the work and plan to expand that once we have people hired for the three new investigative positions I discussed last month. Today everyone is talking about the inexplicable news about Jeff Sessions. But there's another dimension of the Trump/Russia story which has only become clear to me recently but which provides a critical backstory for understanding the background of this scandal and news story.

Let's go back to the story of Felix Sater, the Russian-American immigrant, convicted felon and longtime Trump business associate we discussed last week.

Read more
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/what-the-cia-and-fbi-knew-about-trump-before-2016

No comments: