Friday, October 28, 2016

Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams: Elect Trump, and I'll 'help kill him' if he turns out 'Hitler-ish'

By Hunter
Monday Oct 24, 2016 · 5:11 PM EDT

Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams is a Trump supporter. Like most Trump supporters, he's quite certain Trump has been getting an unfair rap, what with people reacting negatively to all those things he keeps saying out loud.

So Adams would like to put your mind at ease about Trump in the most Trump Supporter way ever. Fine, let's hear him out on this one:

To me, those illusions about Trump are ridiculous on face value. I can’t change anyone’s mind if they see Trump as a monster. So instead I will make you a promise.
My promise: If Trump gets elected, and he does anything that looks even slightly Hitler-ish in office, I will join the resistance movement and help kill him. That’s an easy promise to make, and I hope my fellow citizens would use their Second Amendment rights to rise up and help me kill any Hitler-type person who rose to the top job in this country, no matter who it is.
So we can take a chance and elect Trump, and if Trump's white ultra-conservative supporters agree later on that he's gone out of control and is doing bad things According To Them? Why, they'll just rise up in armed revolution and topple the American government and everything will be fine again, you Trump-hating babies.

Yeah, let’s just leave that there. Not gonna touch that one. We’re out.

It certainly does give Trump's What have you got to lose? motto a bit of extra zing, though.

Read more
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/24/1586337/-Dilbert-cartoonist-Scott-Adams-Elect-Trump-and-I-ll-help-kill-him-if-he-turns-out-Hitler-ish

No comments: