The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Glenn Beck's Nine Principles
Glenn Beck has offered up his 9 principles for, I guess, being a citizen of the US. I'll just post them without comment, though I find them so simple-minded I could spend an hour writing up rebuttals. Write your own response, if you'd like...