Friday, March 25, 2016

Political posters

You just can't argue with selfish.

Where the GOP makes its REAL money.

Speaking to the befuddled middle class.

Republican leadership.

America has wrestled with corporatism in the past...

Bernie really understands the path to a more equitable America

Jackie Gleason probably didn't say this, but when I wake up to news channels pumping out nothing but Trump, I've got lots to be offended by.

The perfect punishment.

Investing in America the RIGHT way.

Itr's all about the Benjamins 

And Mexicans. And science. And the apocalypse. Stay tuned!

America's current slave market.

We need to educate our children better.

Trump's foundation.

Demonizing your enemy.

Republicans have a great time creating straw-men to fight against. Since they can't fight back, they are easy targets. I am a Bernie supporter and I am not poor - I am, in fact, quite comfortable (not rich). I also care about the ability of my fellow humans to also be comfortable. And THAT'S why I support Bernie.

How Fox News operates

On the electability of Trump

Republican modus-operandi.

The source of Trump's success.

No comments: