Sunday, February 28, 2016

A slew of political posters

Hillary Clinton following South Carolina primary win.

The Senate should hold hearings on a SCOTUS replacement for Scalia.

There's no surprise that there are plenty of poorly educated to support Donald Trump.

FDR on caring for the poor.

We had education about right once-upon-a-time - let's rebuild that system.

Cruz is a serious danger to the United States - maybe worse than Donald Trump
Breaking News? Who the hell didn't know that conservatives hate Obama?

And Marco Rubio isn't any better than Donald Trump.

I don't know why I post Pope Francis' quotes, but I like it when ANYONE in a position of authority supports the people who need help.

Political doppelgangers 

Ben Franklin on those who would betray our country.

We must get out the Democratic vote. 
Donald Trump has captured the hearts and minds of the stupid people.

Conservatives love living in ignorance 

I'm feeling inspired to vote - as many times as I can. Primaries, general elections, Presidential elections. I'm gonna fucking vote!

I enjoy historical notes.

Fox News - the news network for haters and liars.

Candidates' positions on the minimum wage.

The only "takers" I know support guns, God and hate. Your stories may differ.

Voting to replace Scalia to the Supreme Court.

No comments: