Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Atheistic imagery and commentary

I don't know that I'd call myself an atheist - I'm more of a realist.
Show me some REAL proof of the existence of a God and I'll look into it.


I wonder how this is working for the posters of this sign?

Interesting the the Bible doesn't tell us all that much about those years in his life.

Jon Stewart calls it about right on the way Christians see themselves in America.

Why do the Catholics stand so strongly about birth control in an overcrowded world?

If the Ten Commandments (6 of which seem to demand fealty to the church) were the law of the land.

Could be this was the way the story REALLY went, if Christ really existed.

The secular creed. Thank you very much.

Mr. Beans thinks your religious laws are contemptible.

Thinking about the origins of the modern day Bible.

The Bible is a great guide for those who can't see. Figuratively speaking.

Perhaps humankind, at leat those driven by religious beliefs is devolving instead of evolving.

Drinking with Jesus.

No comments: