Thursday, January 11, 2007

Political Commentary

Now, a big issue for the Republicans has always been "flag desecration." I'm never quite sure what that means. This photo to seems to me to emphasize the most proper way to display the flag, but I think if she were to turn around, we might see that she's wearing it over her ass - perhaps not where some would like to see it displayed.


This is an old photo that came out shortly after John Kerry's gaffe last November about George Bush being stupid - or the troops were stupid - or something like that. I loved this photo, even though I'm a liberal. Just plain fun, this is.

Some days, as I listen to the war news, it seems to me that it is hard to believe that we are losing the war in Iraq. We have such incredible technology when it comes to war weapons. I'm not sure, but I don't think the Iraqis and Iranians have the same technological expertise. How could we be losing?


No comments: