Saturday, April 19, 2014

Some people work really, really hard at being stupid.

Creationist Carl Kerby insists dinosaurs were on Noah's Ark: They took the younger ones (Click here to read more)

By Eric W. Dolan
Friday, April 18, 2014 9:13 EDT
.
One of the founding border members of the Creationist organization Answers in Genesis believes that dinosaurs accompanied Noah on his Ark as the entire world was flooded by God.
.
Speaking to Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association on Thursday, Carl Kerby insisted it wasn't infeasible for the giant reptilian creatures to have been on Noah's Ark.
.
The self-described "creation scientist" said he had debunked the notion that two of every animal could not have possibly fit on Noah's Ark. The Bible states that the boat was about 450 feet long, 75 feet wide and 50 feet high, Kerby explained.
.
"I see some people that like to mock and ridicule, especially about the dinosaurs, how did they put the big old dinosaurs on there?" he said. "Well, I would suggest to you they didn't take the big old dinosaur - they would have taken the younger ones. You think of a guy like me, if you're going to go repopulate a planet, you're not taking me with you. I'm old. My repopulating days are done. You take my son or my grandson. My grandson is a whole lot smaller than I am."

No comments: