Monday, March 03, 2014

Religious liberty quiz

How to Determine If Your Religious Liberty Is Being Threatened in Just 10 Quick Questions (Click on this heading to read more)

Posted: 09/05/2012 11:33 am
.
It seems like this election season "religious liberty" is a hot topic. Rumors of its demise are all around, as are politicians who want to make sure that you know they will never do anything to intrude upon it.
.
I'm a religious person with a lifelong passion for civil rights, so this is of great interest to me. So much so, that I believe we all need to determine whether our religious liberties are indeed at risk. So, as a public service, I've come up with this little quiz. I call it "How to Determine if Your Religious Liberty Is Being Threatened in Just 10 Quick Questions." Just pick "A" or "B" for each question.
.
1. My religious liberty is at risk because:
.
A) I am not allowed to go to a religious service of my own choosing.
B) Others are allowed to go to religious services of their own choosing.
.
2. My religious liberty is at risk because:
.
A) I am not allowed to marry the person I love legally, even though my religious community blesses my marriage.
B) Some states refuse to enforce my own particular religious beliefs on marriage on those two guys in line down at the courthouse.
.
3. My religious liberty is at risk because:
.
A) I am being forced to use birth control.
B) I am unable to force others to not use birth control.
.
4. My religious liberty is at risk because:
.
A) I am not allowed to pray privately.
B) I am not allowed to force others to pray the prayers of my faith publicly.
.
Finish the quiz and get your score by clicking HERE.

No comments: