A couple of days ago, there was a hilarious post at HuffPo by Jonathan Bines called, “How to Speak Republican.” I’m finally getting around to sharing it, but I’ll only give you a few samples. Please go over and read them all, it will be time well spent:
- Birth Certificate: An official birth record required of all US Presidents, regardless of race, since 2008.
- Condescending: Accurately informed.
- Constitution (U.S.): The hallowed founding document of the United States, the text of which must be interpreted strictly and amended immediately.
- Corporations: Large people who are overtaxed.
- Fact: Information that has been verifiably posted to a RedState comment board.
- Jesus: Charismatic religious leader and son of God; born in Bethlehem in the year 0; beliefs include love, charity, enhanced interrogation, privatized healthcare, elimination of the estate tax, and the right to carry concealed semiautomatic weapons.
- News: Fox News
- Yes: (no translation available)