Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Liz Cheney's big news

The following is a NASTY post - recent news says her daughter has been diagnosed with diabetes - but I still thought it was funny, so here it goes.

Liz Cheney drops out of Wyoming Senate race (Click on this headline to view the original post)

Rss@dailykos.com (barbara Morrill)
Monday, January 06, 2014, 8:14 am
-
Liz Cheney is out:
"Serious health issues have recently arisen in our family, and under the circumstances, I have decided to discontinue my campaign," Ms. Cheney said in a statement. "My children and their futures were the motivation for our campaign and their health and well-being will always be my overriding priority."
-
And while Cheney did not address the nature of those "health issues," some believe that poll results showing her getting stomped by sitting Sen. Mike Enzi in a primary was making her sick. 

No comments: