Thursday, October 11, 2012

Political images and comments

Bill Maher takes a funny dig at the GOP.

If they are rights that Romney does not believe in, then you are not entitled to them.

If the Republicans take control in 2013, there is little likelihood that they will implement most of their publicly stated proposals - they would bankrupt the country.

The nation's loss of a middle class is directly attributable to the loss of labor unions.

Republicans - not much on the "thinking" thing.

They've had more than their fair share of building that debt, though they want you to believe that it's all Obama's fault.

Yep - there's that God thing.

Uh, yeah - I'm better off now than I was 4 years ago when my TSAs were in the freaking tank.

The Republican version of Obama.

Romney wants your grandma, and your great-grandma, to keep on working at low wages for his companies so that he can get even richer.


I support Obama, but there's a lot of stuff he's done that doesn't leave me happy. Closing down our space program and leaving our future up to the private sector seems pretty backwards to me. He could take a lesson from JFK.


So far Obama is 1 for 2.

No comments: