Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Seondary Benefit - with Link


If Obama wins the election come November, there might well be a secondary advantage to having a President with some intelligence. The following is Stephen Baldwin, quoted from the Huffington Post (and they have video posted)...

"What is freaky to me is the media and Hollywood is so convinced that Middle America and mainstream America cares what it thinks," the actor tells Laura Ingraham, after saying that he will leave the country if Obama wins. He went on to criticize Obama's "change" platform and reaffirm his support for John McCain.
I think I posted a funny photo a few days back showing conservatives leaving the country for Canada when Barrack wins. Wow - all the more reason to vote Democratic.

Footnote: The Baldwin family grew up in my neck of the woods, near Syracuse, NY. Mother Carol Baldwin runs several fundraisers for breast cancer research (I met her once). Son Alec is an avowed Democrat and is probably as screamingly liberal as I am. My point is that a fair share of the family members are good folks.

No comments: