Sunday, October 14, 2007

President Hillary?

I know Hillary is the front-runner as the Democratic Nominee for Presidential Candidate, and I know it would be great to be alive for the first female presidency, but I've got to tell you - Hillary is pissing me off. I want us out of the war in Iraq. I want us to focus on the war in Afghanistan and the war on Al Quaeda. I'm not sure she's going to do it for us.

From the Washington Post - read more here.

"If this president does not get us out of Iraq, when I am president, I will."
--Hillary Clinton,
Democratic debate, South Carolina, April 26, 2007

"I will immediately move to begin bringing our troops home when I am inaugurated...[But there] may be a continuing counter-terrorism mission, which, if it still exists, will be aimed al Qaeda in Iraq. It may require combat, Special Operations Forces or some other form of that, but the vast majority of our combat troops should be out."
--Hillary Clinton, Democratic debate, Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, September 26, 2007.

No comments: