Thursday, December 10, 2015

Shooting report

Shooting report:

November 30, 2015: I was showing my friend (35) how to clean a gun while we were out at the fish and game club.. First, though, I emptied the gun into his leg. Perhaps I need to learn how to clean a gun better myself before I go showing other people how to do it. Ya think?

November 30, 2015: I had to have that gun – made me feel more like a man. Here I am, an 18-year-old with a 21-year-old girlfriend, when the gun goes off in my pocket and drills her. At least the wound wasn't too serious. Now I've been arrested.

December 4, 2015: I own a shooting range in Texas (where else?). Recently had a 21-year-old fella shoot himself while trying to holster his gun while his finger was still on the trigger. I made a video explaining what happened and how to be a little bit safer around your own guns.

December 5, 2015: I was hunting with my buddy and we were tracking a deer one of us had shot at when my buddy slipped, fell, and shot himself. Might have been a good idea if he's had the safety on the gun while walking in the woods, but it's too late to tell him now. He's gone to deer-hunters paradise in the sky.

December 4, 2015: Police stopped by and I had to explain to them how my buddy and I were playing with guns (we're just teenagers) and I shot him dead. The police have released the video of me explaining what happened, if you want to watch. I'm probably going to be charged with a pretty serious crime.

No comments: