Friday, March 11, 2016

Political posters

The news must be boring - I've run into quite a few sloppy, irrational posters from our liberal friends lately - they must be digging deep for ideas. I try really hard to only post stuff that seems funny or rational. If you see something here that is illogical, please let me know and I'll investigate.

The campaign trail.

This is just sad. Supposedly intellectual humans unable to acknowledge science.

Democrats have better priorities.

If you know history, you know the political parties have changed over the years.

Trump - he's quite the "man"

The right-wing is sounding more and more scary 

I see it! I see the similarity!

Stephen King is a very astute wrtier.

All lives matter? Maybe not so much.

Joy Behar on the Republican presidential candidates.

Trump is mostly a self-promoter: He is NOT the CEO of a huge corporation.

Costco is doing jobs right.

Bernie wants to control the size of corporations. Corporate news outlets don't like Bernie. Go figure.

Too DAMN high.

Hate has not solved any problems

No comments: