Saturday, December 12, 2015

Shooting report

Shooting report

December 6, 2015: I was screwing around with 4 of my friends (18-years-old), when one of the guys shot me in the face with the .22 caliber rifle he was playing with. You know, guns being fun toys to play with and all. Hope I make it through all the surgeries, and shit.

December 5, 2015: So I went to this gun show with my buddy, and – you know how safe these gun shows are – nobody EVER gets shot at a gun show. That's what they say. So anyway, I bought this semi-automatic pistol and was screwing with it – you know- playing with the mechanism and all, when the gun goes off. The bullet passes all the way through my friend's body – luckily it looks like he'll live. Man, I'll bet that hurt like a mother. Still, better him than me, right?

December 7, 2015: So, hanging with my friends at my aunt's house (we're all teenagers). She was good to let us hang there. One of the guys pulls out a gun and shoots me dead, in the head. He said it was an accident, but what the hell was he doing with a gun? People are asking lots of questions, but I can't hear them.

December 5, 2015: So my daughter (12) and her little friends like to play around the abandoned houses in our neighborhood. T'other day they found a gun and – here the story gets a little cloudy – my daughter either dropped the gun – or fired the gun while carrying it to the nearest adult. She shot a 7-year-old boy in the group. Now he'll be okay, but still, kids and guns don't mix and there's too many guns just lying around for the taking.

December 5, 2015: So, I'm in the hospital and my 7-year-old daughter is dead, shot at a soccer field, because some guy with severe mental issues was able to get his hands on a gun. Someone, please, explain to me why he needed a gun. He can't because he shot himself as well.

No comments: