Friday, December 11, 2015

Shooting report

Shooting report:

December 5, 2015: Just another day of fun and games. And I shot myself in the arm. No harm no foul.
http://www.courierherald.com/news/359612091.html#

December 5, 2015: Pike County Sheriff’s deputy here. I loves me my gun – just love shooting it. Last April I got in trouble over a shooting death, now I've gone and killed my neighbor after shooting HIM in the head. Too bad he had a 15-year-old son, but I just love sending these fellas to that great pasture in the sky.
http://www.athensmessenger.com/news/pike-deputy-charged-in-shooting-death-of-neighbor/article_87ba9940-666b-5f1b-af89-f5418aab4e5e.html

December 5, 2015: So I was at this seasonal party with my co-workers in San Bernardino, when one of our own came in with his wife and lots of fire power. They started shooting the place up and one of my friends wrapped his arm around me, pulled me close to protect me, and the last words he ever said were, “I got you.” I'm alive, but scarred, my friend is dead. All so some asswipes can keep their right to buy assault weapons whenever they want.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting-hero/

December 4, 2015: In a now-viral police killing video captured in San Francisco, a 26-year-old man stands up against a wall as a group of police officers aim their guns at him. Mario Woods, 26, was then shot to death, execution-style. Mr. Woods was a frequent fixture around the Bayview neighborhood, others who live there told reporters. He had a criminal history, but in America, we aren't supposed to deal with crime by firing squad executions.
http://boingboing.net/2015/12/04/video-of-5-san-francisco-polic.html

December 6, 2015: I didn't know the gun was loaded, as the song goes, so imagine my surprise when I dropped my .22 caliber rifle and it discharged, hitting me in the stomach. Imagine MY surprise! And, oh yes, guns DO shoot people.
http://www.inforum.com/news/3897578-man-injured-accidental-shooting-moorhead

No comments: